[Seth-Trips] HSC, Santa Clara (when?)

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Fri Aug 17 12:02:19 PDT 2001

begin The ASCII Floating Head of Seth David Schoen quotation:
> I really want to take that trip to HSC (Halted Specialties Company) in
> Santa Clara some time soon.
>
> http://www.halted.com/
>
> The idea is to meet on a weekend day at my place or at the San
> Francisco CalTrain station, take CalTrain to the Lawrence Expressway
> stop, have lunch at Sweet Tomatoes (all-you-can-eat salad buffet plus
> pasta, soup, bread), go to HSC, and possibly go to CostCo before
> talking CalTrain back.
>
> When would people be interested in doing this?

	Payday today goes to rent for me, so maybe in two weeks?

	I was actually talking with some folks about HSC last night.
Made me wanna go get some antennurz.

--
"The only thing is certain: Russian petty computer hooligans are very
slovenly, while FBI agents are very persistent in hunting them." --Pravda