[Seth-Trips] HSC, Santa Clara (when?)

Duncan MacKinnon duncan at randometry.org
Fri Aug 17 18:03:00 PDT 2001

On Fri, Aug 17, 2001 at 02:02:34PM -0700, Seth David Schoen wrote:
> Nick Moffitt writes:
>
> > 	Payday today goes to rent for me, so maybe in two weeks?
> >
> > 	I was actually talking with some folks about HSC last night.
> > Made me wanna go get some antennurz.
>
> Is that to say September 1?
>
> Anybody else?

I'd propose 1/9/01 as that is a Foothill flea-market day. We could do Foothill
first and then HSC. Actually HSC used to always be at Foothill but hasn't been
for awhile. I like going to the store more.

I just found out that Haltek in Mt. View has closed it's retail store. I used
to like them too.

Best,
Duncan