[Seth-Trips] _New York Times Magazine_

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Sun Dec 9 14:53:42 PST 2001

begin  The ASCII Floating Head of Seth David Schoen  quotation:
> If anybody gets the _New York Times_ here, please save a copy of
> today's _New York Times Magazine_ for me!

	I have it and haven't yet read the "code is free speech"
blurb.  E read it, though.  I'll see if I can bring it to you
sometime.

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION

	01234567 <- The amazing* indent-o-meter!