[Seth-Trips] Dmitry Sklyarov party?

Sumana Harihareswara sumanah at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Dec 14 18:31:31 PST 2001

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, Seth David Schoen wrote:

> Dmitry Sklyarov is free!
>
> http://www.planetpdf.com/mainpage.asp?webpageid=1787
>
> EFF is thinking about a party on Wednesday.  Who can come?  Who has
> ideas for when or where the party should be?

	Unfortunately, I can't come, because I have a final that evening
and previous commitments that night.  But I'd suggest one of the fine
Russian restaurants along Geary.  Isn't Cinderella known to be good?

Sumana Harihareswara
Student, University of California at Berkeley