[Seth-Trips] Pavlovich jurisdictional appellate arguments in _DVD CCA v. McLaughlin et al._ ([dave@farber.net: IP: Tech-Savvy Indiana Student Snared in California Court])

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Wed Jul 11 11:22:03 PDT 2001

I'm thinking of going to this.  The argument got all the way to the
California Supreme Court which has sent it back for arguments at
the appellate court level.  Those arguments are tomorrow.

The subject should really be "Tech-Savvy Indiana Student _May Be_
Snared in California Court".

----- Forwarded message from David Farber <dave at farber.net> -----