[Seth-Trips] Free Dmitry Sklyarov, Monday, July 30

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sat Jul 28 04:37:47 PDT 2001

Dmitry Sklyarov was arrested on July 16 and is still not free.  If you
don't know all about this case, you must be completely out of in touch
with me!

I'm a Coalition to Free Dmitry organizer, among other things, and
we've got protests in a number of cities directed at the U.S.
Attorney's office here in San Francisco.

I'm going to go to the protest march on Monday, July 30.  We'll meet
at UN Plaza (in the San Francisco Civic Center) at 11:30a and march to
the U.S. Attorney's Office, in the Federal Building, at noon.  You can
take BART there (get out at Civic Center station).

I would love to see people from seth-trips there!

For more information, including protest events in other cities, see

http://www.freesklyarov.org/

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Its really terrible when FBI arrested
Temp.  http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/ | hacker, who visited USA with peacefull