[Seth-Trips] El Cerrito Target, March 17

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Fri Mar 16 10:53:36 PST 2001

When I was living in Manhattan in the summer of 1997, ads appeared in
the subway saying

	Are you ready for a store like this?

... Target (supposedly famous in California) was coming to the East Coast!

But instead I went to California, where I did find a Target store in
El Cerrito, where I'm going to go shopping tomorrow morning for a fire
extinguisher.

I realize this might not be a very exciting trip compared to some
others, but I thought I would mention it.

You can get to this Target store on BART; it's the standard shopping
place for household goods for Berkeley freshmen.  If you don't have a
fire extinguisher at home, you could come along and get one.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>  | And do not say, I will study when I