[Seth-Trips] [dave@farber.net: IP: a talk by Ed Felten at Stanford]

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Mon May 14 12:55:36 PDT 2001

I can't go to this because I'll be at a graduation ceremony,
unless some people want to split the cost of a cab ride to Stanford
from Berkeley immediately afterward.

However, this is the famous "censored talk" that Felten couldn't
present at the Information Hiding Workshop because of industry legal
threats.  Therefore, don't miss it!

----- Forwarded message from David Farber <dave at farber.net> -----