[Seth-Trips] Phil K. Dick special at Red Vic Tues and Wed eve

Duncan MacKinnon duncan at randometry.org
Tue May 29 13:35:26 PDT 2001

On Tuesday 05/29/01 and Wed 05/30/01 at the Red Vic right here in our very
own SF for Scifi fans we have "The Gospel according to Philip K. Dick":

Dir. Mark Steensland & Andy Massagi US 2000 (80m)
Philip K. Dick is undoubtedly one of the most influential
and infamous sci-fi writers of our times. His works have
been adapted into the classic sci-fi films Blade Runner
and Total RecaIl and upcoming Hollywood treatments of
his stories Imposter and Paycheck are in the works. Drug
addiction, suicidal tendencies, paranoia, mystical
experiences, problems with the law and five disasterous
marriages have chartered the path for Dick's surreal
fiction. In The Gospel According to Philip K. Dick, Bay
Area filmmakers Mark Steensland and Andy Massagi
roam the mindscape of Dickís manuscripts focusing on the
1974 "pink beam" experience that defined the final eight
years of Dickís life.

I'd like to go one of the nights anyone interested?

Best,
Duncan