[Seth-Trips] Full Tilt for Software Freedom

Kragen Sitaker kragen at pobox.com
Wed Aug 7 16:11:51 PDT 2002

Nick announced this FSF fundraiser on this list on August 1; it's on
August 14.  I'm mostly not a big fan of nightclubs and pinball, but I
figure I can take the opportunity to donate $10 to the FSF.

I'm wondering if other people on the list are going and might need
rides; I live in the City and have a car, so it might be easier for me
to park within a few miles than for some.

--
<kragen at pobox.com>       Kragen Sitaker     <http://www.pobox.com/~kragen/>
Edsger Wybe Dijkstra died in August of 2002.  This is a terrible loss after