[Seth-Trips] LinuxWorld Conference and Expo, Wednesday and Thursday

Duncan MacKinnon duncan at randometry.org
Thu Aug 15 01:08:47 PDT 2002

begin  Seth David Schoen quotation:
> I'm going to be working in the EFF booth at LWCE at the Moscone Center
> in San Francisco tomorrow afternoon (probably around 3:30p until
> close) and all day Thursday.  Come by and say hello!
>
> (You can get into the exhibits free.)

Now, considering that the remaining free passes are at the booth and
someone would need to already have one to come ask, I think there is a
problem. Shouldn't you say call someone who will also be at the booth
who can then bring you a free pass at the registration area.. I'll be
glad to provide this service and should be at or around the booth most
of Thursday except for a window between about 2PM and 3PM or so. My
cell is 415.595.6978

The cost without a pass at the door is $30.00

I have a pass already for Andrew Scott but please save me one for Roger.
Last I saw there were at least 6 more left..

Best,
Duncan