[Seth-Trips] ABAA book fair, Los Angeles, today

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sun Feb 3 17:12:11 PST 2002

Seth David Schoen writes:

> I think this closes in about 45 seconds from now.  Run!
>
> http://www.labookfair2002.com/

Oh well.  Anyway, the major international California fair, I was told,
moves back and forth between San Francisco, so in February 2003, there
will be another international fair around here.  These are amazing; I
wrote last year about some of the books I saw there when I went to the
2001 fair.

http://vitanuova.loyalty.org/Advogato.html#2001-02-24

As it happens, there's a much smaller but still significant fair in
San Francisco next weekend: