[Seth-Trips] Reminders and outline -- vegetarians and antiquarians, etc.

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Wed Feb 6 01:04:15 PST 2002

(I wonder how the digest version of this list is set up.)

Saturday, Feb. 9: Vegetarian Fair, Santa Clara (if anyone wants to come)
Saturday, Feb. 9: Antiquarian Book Fair, San Francisco
Sunday, Feb. 10: Antiquarian Book Fair, San Francisco
Monday, Feb. 11: James Bamford (NSA, FOIA expert) lectures at Berkeley
Tuesday, Feb. 12: All EFF attorneys lecture at Berkeley in BayFF panel
Friday, Feb. 15: Cena Latina (I probably can't go) in Menlo Park
Saturday, Feb. 16: Meet my mom and my sister at a party at my place

and

Feb. 15-7: CodeCon at DNA Lounge, San Francisco (I'll go at least 1 day)

There is also a party coming up Feb. 8 in honor of the Japanese
holiday Harikuyo, but I don't think I got permission to extend
transitive invitations.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Reading is a right, not a feature!
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   |                 -- Kathryn Myronuk