[Seth-Trips] Bjarne Stroustrup, San Jose, Feb. 12

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sat Feb 9 21:59:34 PST 2002

(from Robin Rowe)

> Of related interest, Bjarne Stroustrup, creator of the C++ language
> will be speaking at the ACCU at 7pm on Tuesday, February 12th, 2002,
> in San Jose. Bjarne is based on the east coast and doesn't often speak
> here. Besides being the inventor of the C++ language, Bjarne is well
> known for his books: "The C++ Langauge," "The Design and Evolution of
> C++," and the ARM ("Annotated Reference Manual," the bible of C++).
> If you are interested in the evolution of the C++ language you should
> consider attending. See www.accu-usa.org.

Also

http://www.research.att.com/~bs/homepage.html

I am not really a C++ fan, and will be at BayFF in Berkeley that
evening, so I hope you'll join me in hearing our lawyers speak at
Boalt instead of Bjarne at ACCU. :-)  But I'm sure his talk will be
very worthwhile, too.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Reading is a right, not a feature!
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   |                 -- Kathryn Myronuk