[Seth-Trips] Suggestions for visitors?

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Thu Jan 10 22:41:13 PST 2002

begin  The ASCII Floating Head of Seth David Schoen  quotation:
> My mom and my sister are coming to town in mid-February.  My mom
> used to live in San Francisco, but my sister is new to the area.
> What should I take them to see?  (They'll be here for about a week.)

	How much walking are they likely to be capable of?  I'm a big
fan of the many beautiful staircase walks around here.

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION

	01234567 <- The amazing* indent-o-meter!