[Seth-Trips] Bay Area Veg[etarian] Fair, Santa Clara, February 9

Sam Phillips sam at dasbistro.com
Thu Jan 17 00:26:27 PST 2002

On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 02:33:54PM -0800, Seth David Schoen wrote:
> I don't remember how to get to the Santa Clara Convention Center by
> transit, but I'm sure it can be done.

It looks like the easiest way would be to take Cal Train to Mountain
View and then hop on the Mountain View - Baypointe Light Rail to
Great America Parkway, and then you're there.

--
Sam Phillips <sam at dasbistro.com>                http://www.dasbistro.com
Reno                                                              Nevada