[Seth-Trips] Suggestions for visitors?

Sumana Harihareswara sumanah at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Jan 17 17:18:53 PST 2002

> My mom and my sister are coming to town in mid-February.  My mom used
> to live in San Francisco, but my sister is new to the area.  What
> should I take them to see?  (They'll be here for about a week.)

     Focus (fpcberkeley.org), a Christian group at UC Berkeley, gave out a
brochure suggesting 87 Things to do at Cal Before You Graduate.  Among
them, some applicable suggestions of places to go and see:

	  Point Reyes Tower
	  sunset at Berkeley Rose Garden
	  Angel Island

     I enjoy a good vegetarian Chinese meal at a vegetarian Chinese
restuarant, Kowloon on Grant St. in Chinatown.

	Don't forget to show them all the sorts of public transit that a
geographically dense city offers.

Sumana Harihareswara
Student, University of California at Berkeley