[Seth-Trips] Tupperwire Party, Monday, July 8 [nick@zork.net: [architeuthis@laughingsquid.org: SQUID [07/08] Tupperwire Party]]

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sat Jul 6 18:30:44 PDT 2002

I'm probably not going to go to this, because I already learned to use
EL wire, but it's fun stuff for those who haven't experienced it.

----- Forwarded message from Nick Moffitt <nick at zork.net> -----

Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 10:46:07 -0700
From: Nick Moffitt <nick at zork.net>
To: Seth David Schoen <schoen at zork.net>
Subject: [architeuthis at laughingsquid.org: SQUID [07/08] Tupperwire Party]

Electro-luminescent wire!

----- Forwarded message from Laughing Squid <architeuthis at laughingsquid.org> -----

----> The Squid List <--------------------------------------------------

Tupperwire Party

Monday, July 8th

6:00 PM - 7:30 PM

- Free -

----> Event Description <-----------------------------------------------

LIGHT 'N WIRE PRODUCTIONS, an art-technology resource center presents an
introduction to electro-luminescent wire for use with illuminated fashions,
fun or folly.  Get connected to the wire by attending our free Tupperwire
Party at Cafe du Nord, Monday, July, 8th at 6:00 PM  (du Nord is located at
2170 Market Street near Noe). We will discuss how to apply it as decorative
night lights for costume evening wear, props, toys, bicycle lighting and for
whatever else turns you on.

BRIGHTEN UP YOUR LIFE FOR DESERT OR URBAN PLAY /  SEE SAMPLES /
SEE DEMONSTRATIONS / LIGHT UP YOUR LIFE /

----> Venue Info <------------------------------------------------------

Cafe du NordCafe du Nord
2170 Market Street near Noe
San Francisco
(415) 861-5016
www.cafedunord.com

Coming from the East Bay: Bay Bridge - Stay on 101 toward the Golden Gate
Bridge. Get off at the Mission St. exit.  There is a light at the exit. Drive
straight through the light and that road will end at Market Street. Turn left
on Market Street and Cafe Du Nord will be on the right side of the street one
block past the Safeway.

Coming from the South Bay: 101 North to the Mission Street exit. There is a
light at the exit. Drive straight through the light and that road will end at
Market Street. Turn left on Market Street and Cafe Du Nord will be on the
right side of the street one block past the Safeway.

Coming from Marin: 101 South to Lombard Street. Take Lombard to Van Ness.
Turn right on Van Ness to Market Street. Turn right on Market Street. Cafe Du
Nord will be on the right side of the street one block past the Safeway.

----> Additional Info <-------------------------------------------------

lmbrill at earthlink.net
(415) 664-0694

----> The Squid List Admin <--------------------------------------------

The Squid List, a tentacle of Laughing Squid
http://www.laughingsquid.org/squidlist/

To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your preferences:

Frequently Asked Questions & Submission Guidelines
Squid List FAQ: http://www.laughingsquid.org/squidlist/faq.html

Online list archives (you need to be subscribed to access):
http://lists.laughingsquid.org/mailman/private/squidlist/

----> Laughing Squid <--------------------------------------------------

Laughing Squid
http://www.laughingsquid.org
underground art and culture from San Francisco and beyond

The Tentacle Sessions
http://sessions.laughingsquid.org
a monthly living artists series

Laughing Squid Web Hosting
http://www.laughingsquid.net
web hosting for artists, individuals, non-profits and small organizations

----> Affiliations <----------------------------------------------------

The Odeon Bar
http://www.odeonbar.com
our little clubhouse in The Mission

Spanganga
http://www.spanganga.org
home to The Tentacle Sessions

QBOX
http://qbox.org
mechanical, kinetic and electronic art

Copyright (c) 2002 Laughing Squid. All rights reserved.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION
end

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Reading is a right, not a feature!