[Seth-Trips] of no avail

Lia L.T. liasol at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 14:18:07 PDT 2002

Zack---While I continue to love Seth with a passion previously unknown to man, I am no longer capable of accompanying him on any of his lovely adventures. Therefore, I ask that you kindly remove me from the seth-trips mailing list. I thank you for your attention to this matter. Have a lovely day.--Lia

"Those who pray from the heart do not think about the prayer they are saying,
but about the God to whom they pray."
-St. Francis de Sales
Graphic appears courtesy of The Real Presence Association.
Please visit my homepage (it ain't much but it's mine) located at: www.angelfire.com/ca2/lia