[Seth-Trips] seth-trips announcement format

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Fri Oct 4 09:14:45 PDT 2002

begin Seth David Schoen quotation of Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 10:37:53PM -0700:

> I'd like to take Zack up on his suggestion for a standardized
> seth-trips announcement format (which he refers to as "STM", for
> "Seth-Trips Map").  His initial proposal is below.  What would you add
> or do differently?

In rfc822 format so as to be easily parseable, please

>  location: location of the event
>  letsmeet: time and place where seth-trips members should meet before
>      the event

Please include locations both as a human-readable description and
in LOC record format.

This will facilitate a future "please notify me if Seth comes within
a certain distance of me during a time when I am available" script
without requiring a painful radio implant.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti
dmarti at zgp.org