[Seth-Trips] Vintage Computer Festival, Mountain View, this weekend

Sam Phillips sam at dasbistro.com
Wed Oct 23 18:41:58 PDT 2002

On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 03:14:59PM -0700, Seth David Schoen wrote:
>                              October 26th-27th
>                     Moffett Training & Conference Center
>                           Moffett Federal Airfield
>                          Mountain View, California
>
> I don't think I'll make it, but I was invited by a colleague who's
> coming all the way from another continent, so I might end up feeling
> guilty if I miss it.

Wow.  It sounds like the VCF have really gotten their act together now.
I went to the VCF in 2000, and had a pretty good time.  But they were
wedged in a hall right next to the California Extreme Gaming show.

--
Sam Phillips <sam at dasbistro.com>                http://www.dasbistro.com
Reno                                                              Nevada