[Seth-Trips] DVD CCA v. Pavlovich at Cal. Supreme Court, tomorrow

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Wed Sep 4 15:08:19 PDT 2002

As earlier reported at

http://zork.net/pipermail/seth-trips/2002-August/000307.html

the California Supreme Court will hear oral argument tomorrow on the
pre-trial appeal in which Matthew Pavlovich is challenging California's
jurisdiction over him.  (This is one of several pre-trial appellate
issues in the on-going California DeCSS litigation.)

The California Supreme Court will meet here in San Francisco at
350 McAllister Street (near Civic Center BART).  I'm waiting to hear
about the time, but I'm currently assuming 9:00a.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Reading is a right, not a feature!
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   |                 -- Kathryn Myronuk