[Seth-Trips] DVD CCA v. Pavlovich at Cal. Supreme Court, tomorrow

Praveen Sinha ampere at swcp.com
Wed Sep 4 15:21:44 PDT 2002

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, Seth David Schoen wrote:

> Praveen Sinha writes:
>
> > Is there a protest planned?  Is this on /.?  If not, why not?
>
> Well, I'm going to go hear the argument (not protest it).  You're
> welcome to submit it to slashdot, although there ought to be some
> advice to people about how to dress and how to behave in court.

Great!!  I'll be sure to tell everyone that it will be banana creme pie
(in order to protest the bananality of the proceedings) day at the court
and to dress in their finest french chef outfits equipped with tasty pies
to throw when opening arguements are called.   And of course, I'll be
showing up in my kangaroo outfit (showing the judge exactly what I think
of the court).

---
DMH