[Seth-Trips] hikey-wikey

Sunah Caroline Cherwin slippery at pobox.com
Sun Sep 8 13:28:49 PDT 2002

anyone want to go to Mount Diablo this afternoon?
it closes at sunset, I think, so maybe about four?

Otherwise, if anyone is thinking of going to the Solano Stroll, we
met this lady, Madame Ovary, who is going to be there. She does quite
a routine, a quiz show of puns, testing your knowledge of history,
geography, the arts, and of course your quickness with puns. be sure
to take the time to play with her if you go. You will be glad you did.
--
BigBrainEditing.com +!+ Sunah Caroline Cherwin +?+ Sunah at BigBrainEditing.com