[Seth-Trips] Share-in reminder [katina@eff.org: [E-S] EFF Music Share-In 2002: Party in the Park!]

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Tue Sep 10 15:52:48 PDT 2002

begin  The ASCII Floating Head of Seth David Schoen  quotation:
> I'm looking for some advice on how to get to the Share-in by means of
> public transit.
>
> ----- Forwarded message from Katina Bishop <katina at eff.org> -----
>
> EFF Music Share-In Festival 2002
>
> When: Saturday, September 14th, Noon-5pm
>
> Where: Music Concourse Bandshell in Golden Gate Park, near the Japanese
>             Tea Gardens between MLK Drive and JFK Drive

Take the N Judah.  Catch BART or the 14 mission to downtown and then
take the N Judah from civic center.  Get off perhaps around 9th and
Irving and walk into the park.

--
Jack Valenti is to the American film viewer and the American public
as the Boston strangler is to the woman home alone.