[Seth-Trips] CodeCon, San Francisco, Feb. 22-24

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Thu Feb 20 18:37:47 PST 2003

I'm going to CodeCon this weekend; it will be at Club NV (525 Harrison
Street, San Francisco) on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, and it should
be a lot of fun.

A highlight for me is a GNU Radio presentation.  While I've already
seen my fair share of GNU Radio presentations, this is a particularly
exciting time for GNU Radio because of the completion of the ATSC DTV
receiver.

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/images/hdtv-samples.html

I imagine that Eric and Matt will have quite a lot to show off and
quite a lot to be proud of.  The other presentations should be very
interesting, too, as should the attendees (including Ben Laurie, all
the way from his bunker in the U.K.).

Note that CodeCon costs $95, and I haven't heard whether you have to
show ID to get into Club NV.

http://www.codecon.org/

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Reading is a right, not a feature!