[Seth-Trips] Apollo Amateur Night, 31 January, Berkeley

Sumana Harihareswara sumanah at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Jan 9 08:50:47 PST 2003

	I'll be performing at the Apollo Amateur Night finals on Friday,
31 January, at Zellerbach Hall in Berkeley.  I'm the only comedian; most
performers are singing and dancing and so on.  If I win, I get $1000 and a
trip to New York to compete at the Apollo.

http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/2002/12/16_apollo.html
	(article about the auditions and some performers, including me)

http://www.calperfs.berkeley.edu/presents/season/2002/world_stage/events/apollo.html
	(page to buy tickets)

	I'm sure it will be enjoyable.  Well, I can only hope that about
my performance, but lots of talent is promised.  Supposedly audience
reaction influences the judges, so yes, I have some vested interest in
inviting y'all.

	I'm buying some group-discount (15% off) tickets in the $20 seats
tomorrow.  If you want to get in on it, email me personally.

Sumana Harihareswara
B.A., University of California at Berkeley
http://brainwane.net