[Seth-Trips] More media: Seth on the radio Wednesday

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Tue Jul 15 23:55:47 PDT 2003

As a preview of my speech in Davis next week, I'll be interviewed on
KDVS, 90.3 FM in Davis, tomorrow (Wednesday) at 5:30p, as part of a
show called Dr. Andy's Poetry and Technology Hour.  I expect to be
talking about legislative technology mandates and maybe trying to
present our new position on trusted computing.

For more information about the show and its host, Andy Jones, see its
home page at

http://www.culturelover.com/

and the home page of KDVS at

http://www.kdvs.org/