[Seth-Trips] OPG v. Diebold in San Jose

Praveen Sinha ampere at swcp.com
Tue Nov 4 13:56:33 PST 2003

Dave,

I'm the one who should be thanking you profusely.  I really appreciate all
the hard work you've put into the colo, as well as your firm stands on
freedom of speech and the fabric of electoral democracy, as this lawsuit
well represents:  I think we all have you to thank you in a big way!

(just my 2 cents)

DMH