[Seth-Trips] Audium, sometime

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Tue Nov 11 13:49:09 PST 2003

Seth David Schoen writes:

> > http://www.audium.org/
>
> Wow, that was the most popular seth-trips suggestion ever.  So far,
> five people want to go with me.

I've never had this kind of scheduling problem before, because I've
never had so many people want to participate in an event before.  It
sounds like we need some kind of group calendaring.

As an alternative, everyone who wants to go should perhaps write to me
in private mail listing the next (say) six Fridays and Saturdays by whether
you can go to the Audium on them or not.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Very frankly, I am opposed to people
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | being programmed by others.