[Seth-Trips] BANG VI, Palo Alto, April 18

pfeffers at whitman.edu pfeffers at whitman.edu
Thu Apr 8 15:50:00 PDT 2004

Quoting Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>:

> Does anybody want to go puzzle-hunting with me in Palo Alto?  (It
> might help if you live nearby there or know the area well.)

If you feel like doing a similar hunt but have an overweening desire to spend a
lot of money doing so, there is also Shinteki:

http://www.shinteki.com

...which costs $75 and involves the entire Peninsula and SF. I will be
participating in the May 8th run (the first of three Saturdays in May when it
will be held - apparently the organizers are expecting quite a turnout!).

riana

P.S. I remember when, back in the day, "BANG" stood for "Bay Area NeXT Group" -
a time so long ago that BANG actually talked about NeXT instead of OS X!