[Seth-Trips] George Lakoff and Robert Stein, Berkeley, December 4, 2004

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Wed Dec 1 18:50:31 PST 2004

Aaron Swartz writes:

> I managed to get a student discount. However, I have no experience
> sneaking into churches.

If that's the same church I think it is, I happen to know that it has
an exterior window with a ground-level window sill from which you can
see inside and hear much of what's going on.  (A friend and I once
spent some time surreptitiously listening to an organist practicing.)
But there are a few churches around there and I'm not completely
certain that it's the same one.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Very frankly, I am opposed to people
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | being programmed by others.