[Seth-Trips] Re: [readingrules] pre codecon friday

Wendy Seltzer wendy at seltzer.com
Wed Feb 11 11:50:46 PST 2004

Sadly, I'll be out of town (well, not sad to be out of town, but sad
to be missing the fun of Codecon and getting together with you folks).

Catch up another time!
--Wendy

Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.com || wendy at eff.org
Staff Attorney, Electronic Frontier Foundation
Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard Law School
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/seltzer.html