[Seth-Trips] Computer History Museum, Suriya, and CodeCon age neutrality (was: Re: [readingrules] pre codecon friday)

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Wed Feb 11 18:00:15 PST 2004

On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 02:34:45PM -0800, Don Marti wrote:
> begin Nick Moffitt quotation of Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 12:27:56PM -0800:
>
> > 	Free Software Freak Show!
> >
> > 	Call Don.  He might just know the way.
>
> The Freedom Technology Center in Mountain View is
> available for freedom/technology related events.

The ConCon freak show has self-organised with very little help from me.
Here are the details so far:
http://wiki.oreillynet.com/etech/hosted.conf?ConCon

I'm about to get a bunch of locally-based emerging tech speakers very
very drunk and then get them to sign up to talk on the wiki.

It should be fun - the time will be in the evening, I've just forgotten
when.

d.

d.