[Seth-Trips] Same-sex marriages at City Hall

Chris Palmer chris at eff.org
Wed Feb 18 14:51:23 PST 2004

Nick Moffitt writes:

> > http://vitanuova.loyalty.org/2004-02-15.html
>
> 	You saw Frank Chu!

Probably unwittingly, Mr. Chu is the patron saint of the SF OpenBSD
Users Group.  The founder, Mike Ray, names all the machines on his
network after Chu references (zegnatronic, altratronic, et c.). He used
to own rocketsociety.org, but I see he's given it up and someone else
bought it.

At one point we were considering buying advertising space for SFOBUG on
his sign. :)

--
Chris Palmer     Systems Administrator     Electronic Frontier Foundation