[Seth-Trips] Codecon friday plans for real

Praveen Sinha ampere at swcp.com
Fri Feb 20 00:39:32 PST 2004

Okay, after some hashing out of preferences tonight, it looks like that at
least bmatheny and I will be going to suriya ~7pm, and not the google
reception right off the bat [though perhaps later in the night].  Call me
on cell phone: 650 714 9262 to coordinate further if you so desire :)

(this, is opposed to my *personal* wishes of going to the google reception
to protest/raise awareness of  google's selective indexing, in particular
the recent action against oceana:
  http://ga0.org/campaign/googleoutrage/33b55820jtmj5t

But perhaps more atrocious is the c&d against booble.com....  :) )

Otherwise, hope to see you all at the con tomorrow :)

DMH