[Seth-Trips] Speaking at SFOBUG, March 2

Chris Palmer chris at eff.org
Wed Feb 25 15:29:07 PST 2004

Most of you probably already know this, but I'll say it again for anyone
in the audience not yet in the know: Seth is a very good, gentle speaker
and transfers his voluminous knowledge well and effectively (and with
plenty of pauses for you to take notes :D). Whatever your position on
trusted/thrusted/busted computing, Seth will refine your thinking.

Additionally, the San Francisco OpenBSD Users Group is totally cool. And
I'm not just saying that because I am El Presidente For Life (A One Year
Position).

--
Chris Palmer     Systems Administrator     Electronic Frontier Foundation