[Seth-Trips] No Starch Press party, Tuesday

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Wed Jul 28 10:28:40 PDT 2004

No Starch Press is having a party during LinuxWorld, and I plan to
attend.

>>We're having a party at Il Pirata on August 3, from about 9pm until
>>whenever. Hope you can make it. Bring your friends. Drinks will be $4,
>>but we'll supply some food and Alex from our office will be the DJ.
>>Should be an interesting mix of people.

Il Pirata is at 2007 16th Street in San Francisco, at Utah Street,
near the Potrero shopping center.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Very frankly, I am opposed to people
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | being programmed by others.