[Seth-Trips] Caltech/Loyola Mock Trial, May 21

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Mon Mar 29 02:39:21 PST 2004

It sounds like I'm going to be the defense expert witness in the
annual Caltech/Loyola Law and Technology mock trial in the L.A. area
on May 21, which will involve DRM and the DMCA this year.

It would be fun if people could come see it.  What's more, they are
inviting me "and guest" to a festive reception after the mock trial.
Would anyone who can get to the L.A. area around then like to be my
guest at the reception?

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Very frankly, I am opposed to people
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | being programmed by others.