[Seth-Trips] "I also brought back some Massachusetts maple syrup. Would anyone like to try some?"

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Mon Mar 29 22:18:06 PST 2004

Sunah Cherwin writes:

> Absolutely!
>
> I ran away from California to Boston when I was 14ish. Then I tried
> to go to Canada...not having heard of snow, I guess...and was
> arrested and served the best breakfast of my life in Vermont Juvie.

I'm having a hard time finding the maple syrup in question at the
moment!  You'd think it would be a hard thing to misplace.  Maybe I
left it at my mom's house.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Very frankly, I am opposed to people
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | being programmed by others.