[Seth-Trips] GNU Radio demo at Stanford TONIGHT (Nov. 9) [matt@ettus.com: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: [W6YX-NEWS] Stanford Amateur Radio Club meets Tues., Nov. 9]

Brad Neuberg bkn3 at columbia.edu
Tue Nov 9 13:14:05 PST 2004

Anyone driving from San Francisco that is willing to offer carpooling?

Brad Neuberg

Brad Neuberg, bkn3 at columbia.edu
Senior Software Engineer, Rojo Networks
Weblog: http://www.codinginparadise.org

Check out Rojo, an RSS and Atom news aggregator that I work on.  Visit
http://rojo.com for more info. Feel free to ask me for an invite!

Rojo is Hiring!  If you're interested in RSS, Weblogs, Social Networking,
Java, Open Source, etc... then come work with us at Rojo.  If you recommend
someone and we hire them you'll get a free iPod!  See
http://www.rojonetworks.com/JobsAtRojo.html.