[Seth-Trips] The Black Rider, October 2

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Fri Sep 3 22:52:08 PDT 2004

begin  The ASCII Floating Head of Seth David Schoen  quotation:
> My co-worker Ren Bucholz is leading an expedition to the play _The
> Black Rider_, which is being produced at the American Conservatory
> Theater in San Francisco.

	So I don't get it.  Do they play a recorded soundtrack, or do
they just try and mimic Tom Waits and William S. Burroughs?

	I bought the soundtrack to this when I was in high school, and
the thought of people trying to mimic Waits/Burroughs sounds a lot
like the agony of poorly-executed fake accents.

	Or is Tom part of this?  I know Burroughs can't be, on account
of he's dead.

--
You are in an open field west of a big white house         Nick Moffitt
with a boarded front door.                                nick at zork.net