[Seth-Trips] Super Latin days (Oct. 16 and 17)

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Thu Sep 30 20:48:37 PDT 2004

I'm going for a lot of Latin in mid-October, with a cena Latina (the
first I'll actually get to attend) in Albany at 6:30p on October 16,
and then, on the following day, the San Francisco Bach Choir's
performance of Bach's Mass in G major and Mass in G minor (two of his
"Missae breves" or "short masses").  That performance is at the First
Unitarian Church at Franklin and Geary in San Francisco and begins at
4:00p.  I'm guessing only Latin speakers will want to join me for the
first event, but non-Latin speakers can enjoy the second, too.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Very frankly, I am opposed to people
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | being programmed by others.