[Seth-Trips] Dave Eggers, David O. Russell, Patton Oswalt, Stanford, tonight

Aaron Swartz aaronsw at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 13:15:08 PDT 2005

Dave Eggers (A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius, You Shall Know
Our Velocity, McSweeney's, 826 Valencia) "holds an intimate literary
salon" with Spike Jonze ("acclaimed  director, actor, screenwriter,
cinematographer, and producer"), David O. Russell (I [heart]
Huckabees, Three Kings, Flirting with Disaster), and Patton Oswalt,
noted comedian and actor.

Wednesday, 8:00 pm
Dinkelspiel Auditorium
Stanford University

I will be there and it looks like I can procure one extra ticket for
$20, but email me fast before someone else gets it.