[Seth-Trips] Cena Latina, Oakland, May 15 [jpatpiazza@yahoo.com: Cena proxima 15 May]

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Fri Apr 29 10:07:53 PDT 2005

Per discussions at CFP, I've decided to keep sending Cena Latina
announcements to seth-trips.  Note that this particular Cena is an
opportunity to meet Nancy, the founder of SALVI.

John assures me by separate e-mail that there will be cibum quod edere
possum.

----- Forwarded message from John Piazza <jpatpiazza at yahoo.com> -----