[Seth-Trips] Dar Williams at the Fillmore, Sunday, Oct. 16 [Dar-Information@bulletproofartists.com: Dar Williams Update]

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Wed Aug 31 14:33:11 PDT 2005

----- Forwarded message from Patty <Dar-Information at bulletproofartists.com> -----

Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:59:54 -0400
Subject: Dar Williams Update
From: Patty <Dar-Information at bulletproofartists.com>
To: dar-updates at smoe.org

"My Better Self" In Stores on September 13th

The new album from Dar Williams, "My Better Self," will be released on
September 13th on Razor & Tie. The new album is both political and personal,
combining songs of love and hate with tales that illustrate some of the many
social and environmental issues that Dar holds dear to her heart. Recorded
in Woodstock, NY, "My Better Self" features several guests, including
Soulive, Ani DiFranco, Marshall Crenshaw and Patty Larkin.

Dar will have a new songbook and new shirts available at the shows!

Tour Schedule

[...]
Oct 16    San Francisco, Ca  -  Fillmore
[...]

For more information about the concert dates and ticket information go to
www.darwilliams.com or www.darwilliams.net

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | This is a new focus for the security