[Seth-Trips] Lucky's Blind Signature Patent Expiration Party this Saturday

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Fri Jul 15 02:01:36 PDT 2005

This is grand fun.  I will be in Toronto.  This party is in Portola
Valley.  It's not really near mass transit, but perhaps people can car
pool (or form an alternative party nearby transit).

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | This is a new focus for the security
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | community. The actual user of the PC