[Seth-Trips] CopyNight, Tuesday July 26, 21st Amendment [dereks@eff.org: [E-S] Fwd: Copynight this Tuesday, July 26; Protect Privacy in CA]

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Thu Jul 21 23:14:22 PDT 2005

The connection between this CopyNight and the IIPA (not to be confused
with the other IIPA -- that Karl Rove is suspected of breaking and
that I ought to write a blog post about, or improve the Wikipedia
article about) is a little unclear to me, and I don't know whether
Derek is just trying to call attention to the IIPA or to suggest that
it will be discussed at CopyNight.

But in any case, I'm planning to go to the CopyNight after my final
Portuguese class at ABADÁ on Tuesday.

----- Forwarded message from Derek Slater <dereks at eff.org> -----