[Seth-Trips] Tu Lan/Hitchhiker's Guide tonight

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Thu May 5 16:12:23 PDT 2005

I'm going to meet some friends for dinner at Tu Lan (6th Street
between Market and Mission; don't try to park there) at about 6:05p
and then try to meet everyone interested in the Hitchhiker's movie
at the ticket counter on the lower level of the Metreon (4th and
Mission) at 7:15p.  So if you want to participate this evening, those
are your two chances to meet up with us.

After the movie, I might play a round of DDR on the DDR machine right
outside the theater, if my knee co-operates.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Very frankly, I am opposed to people
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | being programmed by others.