[Seth-Trips] Maggie Mudd this weekend?

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Fri May 6 15:06:43 PDT 2005

Jim Pick writes:

> Seth David Schoen wrote:
> >Does anybody want to go try Maggie Mudd's vegan ice cream with me
> >sometime this weekend?  They are in Bernal Hill.  They keep
> >advertising in the Bay Guardian, among other places.
> >
> >http://www.maggiemudd.com/
>
> I've got Japanese classes in the city until 4pm Saturday?  Afterwards maybe?

I'll plan to go to Zante's Pizza for dinner at 6:00p and Maggie Mudd's
for dessert at 7:30p.  I hope people will be able to join me.

Zante's is at 3489 Mission (at Cortland).  Maggie Mudd is at 903
Cortland (apparently at Gates).

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Very frankly, I am opposed to people
     http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/   | being programmed by others.